Thank you for considering me to review your book!
I am currently OPEN to review the request.
Below you will find all the information you need to send your request. As always, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
- Not all requests will be accepted. Due to the number of requests, I have or my lack of interest in the book, the request may be denied.
- I will not accept any monetary funds in exchange for reviews
- I prefer hard copies of books but am more than willing to use e-copies as well.
- I will review the book on my blog, Goodreads, and Amazon. Upon request, I can promote your book on Instagram as well if sent a physical copy.
- A positive review is not promised. I will be honest with each review. Any negative comments are strictly about the book and never regarding the author.
- I do read and post reviews in a timely manner. If the book is an ARC, I will make a point to read and review the book before publish date.
- Although I aim to review every book I accept, I cannot promise a review. If I do not finish the book or find that I will not write a review for whatever reason, I will contact you and inform you of the circumstances.
What I Enjoy Reading:
These are some genres that I enjoy reading the most. You will see me read and review a little of every genre.
Favorite genres to read and review:
Young Adult Fiction
Contemporary Romance (No heavy smut)
Other Genres Include but not limited to:
Non-Fiction such as: self-help and business/finance
Genres that I do not read:
Horror, Thriller, and Mysteries
My Star Rating:
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Loved it!
⭐⭐⭐⭐ Little issues here or there, but still loved it
⭐⭐⭐ Didn’t hate it, but didn’t love it either
⭐⭐ This wasn’t good
⭐ This is not good at all
I will accept requests from Authors, Publishers, and Publicists only. Contact me if you have any questions.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request and add “Book Review Request – title” in the subject line. This makes it easier for me to identify these emails.
- In the body of the email, include the title, author, word count/page count, and a brief description. You can also include any links to online retailers or a link to Goodreads.
Book Review Policy Updated: 10/30/2022
Get update straight to email
Note: I do receive a commission on qualifying purchase through these links on this site. Disclaimer